Since 2009 we have been providing the finest in eco friendly residential pest control prevention in Miami Florida with non toxic options for the way you live.
Pests are more than annoying most present a health risk, they invade your Miami home for many reason, harbourage, food and water are the basic needs of pest, removing them and keeping them out of your home in an environmentally responsible manner with a natural pest control process requires specialized knowledge that only an (IPM) Integrated Pest Management Practitioner can offer you.
NaturePest Natural Residential Pest Control Services remove and prevents pest infestation from your home through our natural IPM process along with naturally derived pesticides and natural targeted gels and baits with no toxic fumes or residues that can contaminate your food, air or living spaces.At NaturePest our certified IPM Practitioner focus on the cause of how pests invaded your home, eliminate your current pest infestation and correct the conditions that lead up to the infestation and through our natural pest control IPM Process we can develop a preventive service strategy to keep pest out of your home. Whether you have Ants, Roaches, Spiders, Fleas, Ticks, Bedbugs, Rats, Mice or any other pest in your South Florida home our trained practitioners will get them out and keep them out.
When you contact us for a free Natural Residential Pest Control consultation in Miami our Certified IPM Practitioners will get to know you your family to assess any environmental concerns such as health, age, allergies and any special need you may require. Then we evaluate and inspect your home to diagnose the cause of the infestation to eliminate and prevent it offering you a no pressure professional diagnosis and treatment options that solves your pest problems.
We offer one-time pest elimination services, monthly, bimonthly and quarterly prevention services.
NaturePest 10 Procedures For Initial Pest Control & Prevention Service
1. Treat all wall electrical outlets and switches in kitchens and baths with eco friendly pesticide dust to kill and prevent insects from nesting in walls.
2. Treat all voids under kitchen and bathroom cabinets with eco friendly pesticide dust to kill prevent insects from nesting under and in cabinets.
3. Treat all wall voids with water pipe valves with eco friendly pesticide dust to kill and prevent insects from nesting in walls.
4. Treat all cracks and crevices in kitchen and bath cabinets, stove and refrigerator back with cockroach gel bait to kill and prevent German Cockroach infestations.
5. Place cockroach bait stations in kitchen and bathroom cabinets to kill and prevent German Cockroach infestations.
6. Hide out of reach of children and pets eco friendly granular baits under refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer and water heater to kill and prevent large roaches and other insects.
7. Treat countertop, backsplashes, window sills with eco friendly liquid or ant gel baits to kill ants trailing.
8. Place ant bait stations on countertop, backsplashes, window sills with eco friendly liquid or ant gel baits to kill ants trailing.
9. Treat all window jams with eco friendly pesticide dust to kill and prevent insects from entering through windows.
10. Treat exterior perimeter, around windows and doors, fence line, driveway line and garage with eco friendly baits and liquids to kill and prevent insects from getting into your property.
Initial service takes approximately 45 minutes to 1.5 hour to complete.
Our upfront pricing is simple our complete initial pest control service which includes our ten step program.
Our preventive includes 6 programmed exterior preventive services to your home, if in between regularly scheduled visits you experience pests indoor we will re-service your interior at no additional charge.
Some people may not be able to afford a pest control service like this if you are just suffering with a roach problem we have a lower cost affordable eco friendly German Roach service that only solves that problem if you cannot afford to hire a professional and you must do it yourself or blog has many useful tips such as “why is roach bait more effective than sprays” and why most people feel a professional pest control is too expensive. We want you to perform your own service without contaminating your home and putting yourself at risk.