On today’s edition, chinch bugs were the main suspect but as it turns out, the owners gave us the final clue. The roof was pressure cleaned with bleach. That bleach made it onto the lawn which caused chemical burn. Integrated pest control isn’t always easy to do when it comes to lawn care.
This info is key and only came up after having a talk with the homeowners. Detecting insect damage vs. disease damage can be a challenge. It’s always good to do some detective work. #naturalpestcontrol #pestcontrol #pestcontrolmiami
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/197418180824736/